Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello - Looking for info on moving to South Africa

Hello - Looking for info on moving to South Africa

Old Feb 9th 2011, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

mrgs1 is just really nicemrgs1 is just really nicemrgs1 is just really nicemrgs1 is just really nicemrgs1 is just really nicemrgs1 is just really nicemrgs1 is just really nicemrgs1 is just really nice
Default Hello - Looking for info on moving to South Africa

Hello just wanted to introuduce myself looking forward to advice hints etc on living in South africa with my wife regards...
Old Feb 9th 2011, 2:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by mrgs1
Hello just wanted to introuduce myself looking forward to advice hints etc on living in South africa with my wife regards...
Hello there and welcome to BE.

Rest assured you've come to the right place for tips and helpful advice about SA. I see you've already found your way into the South Africa forums and started posting...good for you.

If you have any problems or complaints please contact the forum's moderators. The mods for that forum are Sue and Mitzyboy.

We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website if you have trouble finding your way around. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

I hope you enjoy your time with us. Please shout out if you need any help there is normally someone around 24/7.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 2:50 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by mrgs1
Welcome to BE mrgs1 ...happy posting!
Old Feb 9th 2011, 7:35 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello - Looking for info on moving to South Africa

Hi mrgs1,

I see you have made your way to the Africa forum. I am sure someone will be able to give you some pointers.

In the meantime take some time to find your way around, and welcome to our little corner of the internet.

Sue
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

mrgs1 is just really nicemrgs1 is just really nicemrgs1 is just really nicemrgs1 is just really nicemrgs1 is just really nicemrgs1 is just really nicemrgs1 is just really nicemrgs1 is just really nice
Default Re: Hello - Looking for info on moving to South Africa

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi mrgs1,

I see you have made your way to the Africa forum. I am sure someone will be able to give you some pointers.

In the meantime take some time to find your way around, and welcome to our little corner of the internet.

Sue
I won't hold my breath as they say I think I have hit a wall tried every which way on Google well it was worth a try thanks