Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from Indonesia :)

Hello from Indonesia :)

Old Oct 26th 2014, 10:22 pm
Just Joined

delectrifying is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Hello from Indonesia :)

Its a bright and sunny day in Jakarta... just dropping by to say Hello! Hope your weekend was a blast
Old Oct 27th 2014, 3:03 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Indonesia :)

Originally Posted by delectrifying
Its a bright and sunny day in Jakarta... just dropping by to say Hello! Hope your weekend was a blast
Hi and welcome to BE

What brings you to an expat forum?
Old Oct 27th 2014, 5:41 am
Just Joined

delectrifying is an unknown quantity at this point

Just curious about what expats been doing all these while.. hopefull, I can contribute to the society with my current experience and expertise

And also.. i've worked and am currently partnering with an expat..

was wondering any expats in the forum, located in Indonesia btw..

cheerio
Old Oct 27th 2014, 8:11 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by delectrifying
Just curious about what expats been doing all these while.. hopefull, I can contribute to the society with my current experience and expertise

And also.. i've worked and am currently partnering with an expat..

was wondering any expats in the forum, located in Indonesia btw..

cheerio
There is an Indonesian section to the forum - Indonesia - British Expats - but I can't tell you how many members we have in the area. Pop by and say hello and see who's hiding there
Old Oct 27th 2014, 8:51 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to the forum

There are one or two folks who are living in Indon who post in the Indonesia section from time to time. Why don't you tag onto a few of the topics in there?