Hello I am Steve

Hello I am Steve

Old Jan 25th 2018, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

stephenk933 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello I am Steve

Hi Everyone

Just joined the community, I am married with 2 kids aged 5 and 9

We live in the UK right now but looking to move to Spain this year so have lots of reading to do and will be asking a few questions in the relevant area

Cheers

Steve
Old Jan 25th 2018, 9:38 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello I am Steve

Hi Steve and Welcome to BE

Thank you for stopping at the Welcome Inn and introducing yourself. So you and the family are contemplating moving to Spain. How lovely that sounds. We have a great forum just for Spain and it should provide you with all the answers you need for your relocation.

Before you go to Spain - British Expats to ask your questions, we have a small thing to ask of you and that is to have a read of our site's rules. You'll find the link above on the beige header.

Having have a read, please venture into the Spain forums and any of our other forums that are of interest to you.

Again, welcome.