Hello folks

Old Aug 27th 2010, 11:56 am
Just Joined

screeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nice
Default Re: Hello folks

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hi Screeeeem
(hope I got the right amount of e's!!)

Wow you're a chirpy chappy aren't you.... really nice to see someone posting such upbeat stuff.
Welcome to BE - I am sure it won't take you much time to find lots of cyber buddies on the Saudi Arabia forum.
As well as the forum dedicated to Saudi, there is also a forum entitled "Working abroad by profession" which you will find on the main forum index page (the tab is above). Bearing in mind you are looking to find a new place to work, you never know, you may just have some luck on there.

Anyways it looks like you're already having fun on BE so I hope you continue to enjoy

Dread - x
thanks dread , isnt dread a name in a movie , i forgot what is that movie name though lol

to be honest im losing hope already , i posted in ME section but it seems dead or its vacation lol

my prob to be honest is relations only , experience is there and certs are there as well

btw dont worry ill flood this site as im used on forums

nice to meet you to

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Aug 27th 2010 at 1:09 pm. Reason: Remove spam in post. Please read the Site Rules particularly Rule # 20.
Old Aug 27th 2010, 12:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by screeeeeem
cool , what do you folks work there ?
I don't work, but i'm getting bored, so maybe soon...hubby is a Historian and works for the US Gov't
What do you do?
Old Aug 27th 2010, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

screeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nice

Originally Posted by Englishtart
I don't work, but i'm getting bored, so maybe soon...hubby is a Historian and works for the US Gov't
What do you do?
i work as a SR IT Solution Consultant , in brief i work in computers but the prob is im trying to change my job with no luck