Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello - Fiance in Texas

Hello - Fiance in Texas

Old Nov 15th 2010, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

elleandkevin is just really niceelleandkevin is just really niceelleandkevin is just really niceelleandkevin is just really niceelleandkevin is just really niceelleandkevin is just really niceelleandkevin is just really niceelleandkevin is just really nice
Default Hello - Fiance in Texas

Hello everyone!

My name is Elle. I'm from Hamilton, Scotland. Just joined and wanted just to stop by and say hi to everyone!!!
My fiance Kevin is from Austin,Texas. Looking forward to reading my way through this helpful site.

Last edited by elleandkevin; Nov 15th 2010 at 10:15 pm.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 10:23 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Welcome, to you both!
I'm the US half of our UK/US house.. I guess it's UK/US/US now that Mister is a dual citizen.

See you over in the marriage based visa forum soon!
Old Nov 15th 2010, 10:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elleandkevin
Hello everyone!

My name is Elle. I'm from Hamilton, Scotland. Just joined and wanted just to stop by and say hi to everyone!!!
My fiance Kevin is from Austin,Texas. Looking forward to reading my way through this helpful site.
Hi the Elle...welcome to BE.

Our Super Duper Mod Meauxna has already given you the link to our US Marriage Based Visa forum . The regulars who post in that forum will help guide you through the process? Please post any questions you have about the actual immigration process in there. General questions about life in the US should be posted in the US Forum. The Trailer Park Forum is for general chit chat. We have many members living in Texas and one or two in the Austin area...they're a great crowd...I'm sure you'll enjoy your time with us.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a mod or admin. The mods for the US Immigration forums are Rete, Meauxna, Noorah101, Bob and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums. Good luck.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 11:47 pm
Just Joined

elleandkevin is just really niceelleandkevin is just really niceelleandkevin is just really niceelleandkevin is just really niceelleandkevin is just really niceelleandkevin is just really niceelleandkevin is just really niceelleandkevin is just really nice

Thanks guys!
Old Nov 17th 2010, 4:32 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Elle and Kevin

Just to say welcome to BE from me too.
Good luck with your plans and have some fun and banter on the forum.

Dread - x
Old Nov 17th 2010, 11:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Elle and Kevin! Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to BE! It sounds like you have exciting times ahead. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can help you find your way around the site.
Old Nov 18th 2010, 1:15 am
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Elle and Kevin, you should leave here immediately. You can't trust anything they say. This place is populated with very strange people, you and me are exceptions of course, I think you're okay but then I don't know you very well, do I?

I mean though, would you really take advice from a frenetic mouse?

Really?
Old Nov 18th 2010, 7:19 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elleandkevin
Hello everyone!

Hi Elle,

I see you have found your way to our US forums and I hope you are enjoying finding your way around and getting to know everyone