Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello Everypeeps!!

Hello Everypeeps!!

Old Jan 30th 2010, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

spraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to all
Smile Hello Everypeeps!!

Hi everyone

Didn't know this place existed until my future missus sent me a link.
Just wanted to say hi to you all and join in the misery (sorry party), cos I'm a virgin at this game and as yet my paperwork hasn't even docked with the mothership (posted from uk to Idaho 22/1/10 using Airsure service) and I'm getting a tad worried. I'm sure everything will be fine in the end but I do perspire frequently, thinking this could delay my quick passage.

I'll get me coat before I bore you all to death

By the way me name's Phil (aka spraggy), I'm the wrong side of 50 and I'm hopefully off to Boise, Idaho within 6ish months to marry the beauty I fell in love with over 21 years ago!!

Last edited by spraggy0558; Jan 30th 2010 at 1:35 pm. Reason: Forgot to put in any useful gen about my post!!
Old Jan 30th 2010, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Everypeeps!!

Welcome! That sounds like an interesting love story.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 11:22 am
Just Joined

spraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to allspraggy0558 is a name known to all

Hi Sally

Thanx for your comment, it really is a truly, gobsmackingly, spooky coincidence how we met again after so many years and you wouldn't believe the size of the grin on me fat-face

Spraggy
Old Feb 1st 2010, 12:08 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Phil,

Welcome to BE. Congratulations on your future marriage. It all sounds really exciting. I see you have already made your way over to our USA forums.

Please let me know if you have any site questions and I will be happy to help.

Regards

Sue
Old Feb 1st 2010, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Hello Everypeeps!!

Cheers Sue everyone's been so helpful as I've been like the proverbial duck-outa-water but now I've got me feet wet, I'm learning to swim.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 12:51 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spraggy0558
Cheers Sue everyone's been so helpful as I've been like the proverbial duck-outa-water but now I've got me feet wet, I'm learning to swim.
Good, I am glad to read that. Half the time I still like I am paddling in the shallow end myself