Hello :)

Old May 12th 2011, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

danielwilliams is on a distinguished road
Default Hello :)

hello everybody, my name is daniel and my partner is sarah, we currently live in Rhyl, north wales, and pretty much getting no where with no jobs available we fancy a change and moving to the continant

we are really unsure where so any advice is appriciated, idealy we need full time jobs, and we are not to fussed reguarding hot weather..
Old May 12th 2011, 8:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello :)

Originally Posted by danielwilliams
hello everybody, my name is daniel and my partner is sarah, we currently live in Rhyl, north wales, and pretty much getting no where with no jobs available we fancy a change and moving to the continant

we are really unsure where so any advice is appriciated, idealy we need full time jobs, and we are not to fussed reguarding hot weather..
Hey Daniel...welcome to BE.

I see you are a finding your way around the forums and have already posted in the Europe and Jobs forums. I recommend that you take a look down the list of countries in the Living and Moving Abroad forum. If any of the countries appeal to you...read through some of the threads or open a new thread of your own. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...there's loads of information in there.

Before you post please read any 'sticky' threads or announcements that are posted at the top of each forum's index page.

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

For all other problems or concerns please contact a moderator...their names are located at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page. Moderators' names are in bold font.

Please give me a shout if you need any help. Good luck.
Old May 12th 2011, 8:10 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Daniel

Welcome to BE.

I recommend you take a look around a few of our forums, such as Italy, France, Spain and the General Europe one, among others. This will give you lots of information about the different countries and you can see which ones you like the look of. Feel free to post any questions onto the forums because I am sure there will be plenty of good folks to answer you.

You will find all the different forums by clicking on the 'forum index' button on th pink bar at the top of this page. Then scroll own and double clcik on the name of the country, which will take you into the individual forums.

If you scroll own past the list of countries, you will see a section entitled 'working abroad by profession', which may interest you.

Other than that, good luck with whatever you decide, and enjoy the foums.

Dread - x
Old May 12th 2011, 8:24 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, there is also a lot more information in the Europe Forums. Yet another set of great help is the permanente threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Unfortunately at the present time the unemployment rate in Spain is very high so unless you speak the language fluently and have a much needed skill I think it would be very risky moving here.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old May 13th 2011, 12:27 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danielwilliams

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to BE. You've certainly come to the right place to read first hand experiences of living and working abroad, so I'm sure you will pick up lots of tips. So dig in and read, read and read some more, then when you've narrowed down your list get posting in the applicable forums.

Sue