Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello Everyone!! - UK to Canada

Hello Everyone!! - UK to Canada

Old Jul 24th 2011, 4:44 pm
Just Joined

marwaha.ks is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Hello Everyone!! - UK to Canada

Hey all!!, Ive been browsing this forum on and off for quite some time now, so i thought time to pluck up and register and start posting!! Yay!!

Just a bait about me. I'm 22, recent graduate from Keele University, looking to start my career in Canada! Im sure sooner or later, ill find the Canadian section and post a bit there too!!

Once again Hello all!!
Old Jul 24th 2011, 4:49 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Everyone!! - UK to Canada

Originally Posted by marwaha.ks
Hey all!!, Ive been browsing this forum on and off for quite some time now, so i thought time to pluck up and register and start posting!! Yay!!

Just a bait about me. I'm 22, recent graduate from Keele University, looking to start my career in Canada! Im sure sooner or later, ill find the Canadian section and post a bit there too!!

Once again Hello all!!
Hi marwaha.ks and welcome to B.E.

Should you need it, a list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries can be found here.

The main Canada forum is here :

Best of luck to you.

Alistair.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

Hey thanks for that, it might just come in handy when i need to pester some one about canada lol!!
Old Jul 24th 2011, 4:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Once again Hello all!!
Hello...welcome to BE.

Whereabouts in Canada are you interested in moving to? As BE is a large website...I'll give you a few useful links to help get you started. Here are details and links for the Canada Forums. If you click on this link it will direct you to the index page of the main Canada forum. At the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums...the top one being the Immigration Forum. Any questions relating specifically to the immigration process should be posted there. The main forum is for topics relating to Canada and the Maple Leaf is for general chatter. We have a lively group of posters...so you should get many helpful answers to your questions.

Please take a few moments to read any sticky threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

The BE Wiki is a great source of information...I recommend you take a read through the Canada section.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid is the concierge for the Canada forums...she will be act as your BE tour guides to help you find your way around.

For any other questions, problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa.

Should you require assistance with anything please shout out...there's usually someone around to help a helping hand.

Good luck with your plans.
Old Jul 25th 2011, 3:57 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jul 25th 2011, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

CanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 22, recent graduate from Keele University, looking to start my career in Canada! Im sure sooner or later, ill find the Canadian section and post a bit there too!!
Welcome! I was in the same position as yourself in 2009 and successfully emigrated to Canada. It's a great place for graduates, plenty of employment opportunities for young people. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need any help
Old Jul 25th 2011, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by CanadaJimmy
Welcome! I was in the same position as yourself in 2009 and successfully emigrated to Canada. It's a great place for graduates, plenty of employment opportunities for young people. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need any help
Cool!!! Thanks guys! Hopefully i can make my dream a reality!!!