Brit in nm

Old Oct 24th 2017, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

Zubin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brit in nm

Hey all, well I moved to las cruces about a year ago with my son. Came for a vacation and ended up getting married lol
I’m a 31 year old guy raised near Manchester England and then lived in Liverpool England .... not the typical mix haha

Just thought I’d say hi

P.s. the way everyone acts around here towards my accent I’m sure there’s no other brits here
Old Oct 24th 2017, 8:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brit in nm

Hey there and welcome to the US and to BE

Yes, the Brits here say that they hear that a lot about their accent. Most people comment that they love it or ask where in Australia they are from.

After a read of the site's rules linked on the beiger header above, please stroll over to the USA forums and introduce yourself. Don't let some of the members scare you They can be a rowdy bunch at times.

USA - British Expats