Reload this Page >

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Old Dec 21st 2014, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

ericj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello everyone!

Hello,

I am a new member here, after stumbling across this forum searching google.
My name is Eric, and I am a natural born citizen of the United States. I am located in Atlanta GA. I am a father of two sons, and a husband of 18 years. I have many interest, which include motorcycle racing, guitar playing, surfing the east coast of Florida, and sometimes just watching the grass grow.

Eric

Last edited by BEVS; Dec 22nd 2014 at 12:56 am. Reason: Just a wee snip . Please read our site rules.
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 1:00 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello everyone!

Hi there and welcome to the world of BE.

Have a bit of a browse around the place. The moderator team and concierges will be happy to help with any queries you may have.

In the meaning please have a read of the Site Rules. Rule 9 & Rule 20 will be of particular interest.
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 11:10 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everyone!

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary