Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello everyone !!

Hello everyone !!

Old Sep 2nd 2013, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

yogibear666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Hello everyone !!

Hi my name is John and I am a Scottish long distance / short distance class one truck driver . I'm 52 but think i'm 32 I've been driving hgv's since 1982 . I'm living in London (UK) just now but looking to ply my trade in Canada . Not sure where to base myself ? I have a lot of family in Ontario and a few others out in BC . I don't mind distance work but will consider other work if it was better paid .Who are the decent companies looking for drivers ???
Old Sep 2nd 2013, 12:39 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everyone !!

Hi John and welcome to the forum . Thanks for introducing yourself in the Welcome Inn.

Your best bet is to ask some questions in the Canada section of the forum. I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. All the best with your plans
Old Sep 2nd 2013, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hi John and welcome to the forum . Thanks for introducing yourself in the Welcome Inn.

Your best bet is to ask some questions in the Canada section of the forum. I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. All the best with your plans
Yes thanks bakedbean i'm looking around just now just trying to work out how the site operates !!!
Old Sep 2nd 2013, 1:05 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

If you go to the main index page, you should see a list of countries and sections. Not far down you will see Canada section.

Sorry I cannot put a link in for you but I'm on my damn iPad which is rather trying sometimes
Old Sep 2nd 2013, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: Hello everyone !!

Originally Posted by bakedbean
If you go to the main index page, you should see a list of countries and sections. Not far down you will see Canada section.

Sorry I cannot put a link in for you but I'm on my damn iPad which is rather trying sometimes
Yip no problem , I've been looking at it but Im also looking at wiki and jumping around looking at what seems relevant which is a lot !! Off for a cuppa then back on it