Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from America!

Hello from America!

Old Jun 2nd 2017, 9:44 pm
Just Joined

Sarah321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Hello from America!

Hello! My name is Sarah and I am from the United States and I am looking to move to Derry this summer. I have a fiance that lives there and myself and my daughter are so excited to move and start our lives together with him and his son!
Old Jun 2nd 2017, 11:42 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from America!

Hi Sarah and welcome to BE.

As the name suggests, British Expats, deals with British emigrating to various other countries worldwide. We don't have an area that assists US citizens with moving to England.

There is a forum online that does just that and while I don't know the URL for it. I'll be back after posting this after I do a google search for it to help you out.

Here you go: UK Yankee | Expat Americans in the UK

You are always welcome to hang around here.

Last edited by Rete; Jun 2nd 2017 at 11:46 pm.
Old Jun 3rd 2017, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from America!

While we have a section Moving back to the UK, the folks who respond on this section DO deal with folks who are non British and wish to move to the UK.

There are several forum members who can advise as to how people can qualify for or obtain visas to live and work in the UK.