Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Planning to move to canada from India for work

Planning to move to canada from India for work

Old Mar 30th 2011, 4:24 pm
Canada! here i come

vishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nice
Default Planning to move to canada from India for work

Dear all,

First of let me start by thanking the founder,admin,mods & all the other 'helping' members' who are responsible for running this beautiful forum.
Even though i've briefly scanned through this forum i have sensed that there is lot to give and take here and i'll not be disappointed.
I was referred by a friend to this forum and i thank him for that.

This forum is like, u start as a rookie by asking queries/suggestions,then ur problem gets solved and then when u r settled with success u r a guru here, helping others.i hope every student here becomes a master sooner or later & thats the way it should be as every member here has a career dream on this forum.

I'm an Indian,with 1 graduate,1 PG degree and 1 mba degree, all full time degree's and i have WE of 2.5 years out of which 1 year was in Africa.

I want to work and settle in canada and i've joined this forum for this sole purpose of the formalities v have to go through to get in canada,residence/food facilities and mainly get a good job.

Please help!

Last edited by vishy; Mar 30th 2011 at 4:26 pm. Reason: addition of data
Old Mar 30th 2011, 5:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Planning to move to canada from India for work

Hello Vishy...welcome to BE.

Your are correct of course...many of our members stay around to help others...that's what makes BE so successful.

If you click on this link it will direct you to the index page of the main Canada forum. At the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums...the top one being the Immigration Forum. Any questions relating specifically to the immigration process should be posted there. The main forum is for topics relating to Canada and the Maple Leaf is for general chatter. We have a lively group of posters...so you should get many helpful answers to your questions. Please take a few moments to read any sticky threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

The BE Wiki is a great source of information...I recommend you take a read through the Canada section.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid is the concierge for the Canada forums...she will be act as your BE tour guides to help you find your way around.

For any other questions, problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa...although any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and if you need further information please give me a shout.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 6:31 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Vishy

Again welcome to BE.
You will definitely enjoy our Canada forum, where you will be ablee to find all the advice and information you need, as well as making new friends into the bargain.
Good luck witth yyour quest for Canada sshores

Dread - x
Old Mar 30th 2011, 7:01 pm
Canada! here i come

vishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nicevishy is just really nice

thanksjerseygirl & dreadsoc, repped ya!
Old Apr 1st 2011, 7:03 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

All the best with your move
Old Apr 1st 2011, 3:01 pm
Canada! here i come

Originally Posted by bakedbean
All the best with your move
thanks