Reload this Page >

Not been on here for a while

Not been on here for a while

Old Dec 5th 2017, 1:01 pm
Zoe
Forum Regular

Zoe will become famous soon enoughZoe will become famous soon enough
Default Not been on here for a while

Hi Everyone - I am Zoe and have lived in Florida on an E2 Visa for 14 years. Would love to reach out to other E2 People on here.
We have a Pool Servicing business in Lakeland - 6 employees and going strong.
Our daughter is now married and we have a gorgeous grandson, Ben (just over 1 year old) and our son is at Med School. He is at a school in Grenada in the Caribbean but currently working in Atlanta on his Clinical Rotations.
Old Dec 5th 2017, 1:29 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not been on here for a while

Good morning, Zoe and welcome back to BE

Congratulations on your longevity with the E2 and the success of your business and the children. My sister's son's sister-in-law went to med school in Grenada and has a successful practice in North Carolina.

May I suggest that you post in the USA forum and perhaps in its meetup forum if you are interested in meeting other Brits. There is also the Lounge which you might find interesting.

Browse around and it will all come back to you.

Last edited by Rete; Dec 5th 2017 at 1:54 pm.
Old Dec 5th 2017, 1:37 pm
Zoe
Forum Regular

Zoe will become famous soon enoughZoe will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Not been on here for a while

Thanks so much - yes the E2 can be a difficult way to be here but for many of us it is a wonderful way to be here.

My son did his first year in Newcastle (the Program that they have is first year there and second in Grenada) and thoroughly took advantage of the lifestyle in both places. Although from England we hadn't been to Newcastle before.

He is very happy in Atlanta and starts his Surgical Rotation next week

Zoe