Hello All

Old Jun 19th 2017, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

BigguyCalgary is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello All

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is the right website to be posting the questions I have, but I'll try anyway and see if I get a response. I'm a Canadian in the middle of researching if I'm eligible for British Citizenship and finding all the websites rather confusing at this time. I'm hoping to get some straight answers.
Old Jun 19th 2017, 2:30 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello All

Hi and welcome to BE

We have the perfect forum for you to pursue your British citizenship question - if you repost here you'll get some assistance Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats

If you're planning to stick around, please read the site rules and if you have any site related problems please contact a moderator, whose names are in the lower right hand corner of each index page.

Good luck.
Old Jun 19th 2017, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

BigguyCalgary is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello All

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Hi and welcome to BE

We have the perfect forum for you to pursue your British citizenship question - if you repost here you'll get some assistance Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats

If you're planning to stick around, please read the site rules and if you have any site related problems please contact a moderator, whose names are in the lower right hand corner of each index page.

Good luck.
Hi and thanks for the welcome.

I think I will stick around for now and I did go through the site rules and FAQ. And after some looking around, I did fine the forum you mentioned and taking a chance I posted there. A number of people have read the post, and I'm sure someone will answer in time. Thanks again for the welcome.