Hello to all

Old Aug 3rd 2015, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

NJM48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello to all

Just purchased a villa in the Algarve near to Loule and will be moving in with my wife at the end of September!! Can't wait to retire to the sun!!

I will be earnestly scrutinising your posts to gather as much info and advice as possible. Nothing beats listening and learning from folks who have already done it and can share experiences.

Look forward to posting with some questions and ideas!

Regards to everyone

Nigel & Mona
Old Aug 3rd 2015, 2:12 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello to all

Hey...welcome to the forum

Loule is lovely. You lucky things. If you haven't already done so, do,check out the Portugal section of the forum. I'm sure the good folks there will answer any questions that you may have. Enjoy.