Hello

Old Jan 29th 2018, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

nicky11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello

Hello Everyone,

My name is Nicolas aka Nicky, I am from Peru and a friend of mine recommended me to join this forum as I am trying to figure out if I am eligible for a British passport. My situation is fairly complex, but hopefully I can find the right people to help guide me on here.

And well, if anyone has any questions about Peru I am happy to help out.

Cheers.
Old Jan 29th 2018, 6:23 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Hi Nicky

thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. I see that you have found the forum you needed to get your answer.
Old Jan 29th 2018, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

nicky11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rete,

Yes, I came across a somewhat similar thread, but I guess each particular case is different. Let's hope that I can be able to sort this issue out.

Thanks for having me in the forum.
Old Jan 30th 2018, 4:38 am
Just Joined

amy23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome Nicky, I really hope that you will be able to find someone to help you!
Old Jan 30th 2018, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nicky11
Hello Everyone,

My name is Nicolas aka Nicky, I am from Peru and a friend of mine recommended me to join this forum as I am trying to figure out if I am eligible for a British passport. My situation is fairly complex, but hopefully I can find the right people to help guide me on here.

And well, if anyone has any questions about Peru I am happy to help out.

Cheers.
We need lots more info to be able to help you! How old are , where were you born, what nationality are your parents, were they married when you were born. What passport do you currently hold?
with this type of info I'm sure our resident guru on UK immigration - Brit In Paris - will be along later with his opinion......