Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Spouse visa uk

Spouse visa uk

Old Sep 26th 2017, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

Honey21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse visa uk

Hi has anyone applied for a UK Spouse Visa recently priority service? can you give me a time line of when you submitted the application and the come anyone from Melbourne Australia?
Old Sep 26th 2017, 2:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa uk

Welcome to BE.

This forum is really just to welcome new members to our forums. I recommend you repost your questions in our UK Immigration forum...

Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats

You will see there is a Timelines thread. If you wish to post in that thread please read my opening post and look through the link I posted. The thread is purely for timelines...posts containing chatter, questions etc are deleted. This is because the timelines were getting lost in the scores of other posts...therefore to keep the thread on topic we insist that only timelines are posted.

Good luck.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Sep 26th 2017 at 2:28 pm.
Old Sep 27th 2017, 3:30 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Honey21 I see you have posted your questions several times in the Timelines Only thread. As stated above this thread is strictly for Timelines Only...all off topic posts are deleted.

Please open a new thread using the link above. Alternatively post in this thread but I fear your questions may get lost in such a long thread...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/citiz...thread-899315/
Old Sep 28th 2017, 3:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Honey21
Hi has anyone applied for a UK Spouse Visa recently priority service? can you give me a time line of when you submitted the application and the come anyone from Melbourne Australia?
I have asked you several times...both in this thread and via PM to post your questions in a new thread in the UK Immigration forum. If you continue to ignore my request your posting privileges will be removed.
Old Sep 28th 2017, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

Honey21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have created a new thread I haven’t asked anything is this one what’s the problemi really don’t get it
Old Sep 28th 2017, 3:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

I have created a new thread I haven’t asked anything is this one what’s the problemi really don’t get it
The duplicate thread you opened was in this forum...you have opened 3 threads in this forum. Duplicate threads are deleted as they are unnecessary. Open a new thread in the following forum giving as much detail as possible.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/citiz...-visas-uk-196/

Thanks.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Sep 28th 2017 at 3:56 pm.
Old Sep 28th 2017, 3:52 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

This is the forum for introductions and welcomes. Use the link JerseyGirl gave you to the MBTTUK forum.
Old Sep 28th 2017, 4:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
This is the forum for introductions and welcomes. Use the link JerseyGirl gave you to the MBTTUK forum.
Thank you for reiterating what has been previously advised by both JG and myself. Hopefully, Honey 21 will take the advise and follow through with the proper forum and find the answers she seeks.