Hello

Old Mar 21st 2017, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

JessR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello

Hi everyone,
I was ecstatic when a English guy I met told me about this group. I'm really pseudo English - born in Zambia but educated in boarding school the U.K. and lived in London for a decade in my 20's. I still have family in the London area so I'm here two or three times a year (I'm here as I write actually).

I work as research intensive faculty at UMB and in my free time I sail, hike, bike and anything else outdoors. I'm an avid rugby support (Harlequins and/or Ireland) and adore the 6 nations tournament. I'm also very partial to live music and love Cats Eye in Fells Point.

I think that it. I look forward to getting to know you all
Regards
Jess
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 1:42 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Hi Jess and welcome to BE.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Are you looking to emigrate? If so, to what part of the world. I don't know where to direct you and until you advise what you are looking for, I'm just going to suggest that after reading the site rules on posting that you read some of the forums in areas you are interested in.

Good luck to you.
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 3:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by JessR
Hi everyone,
I was ecstatic when a English guy I met told me about this group. I'm really pseudo English - born in Zambia but educated in boarding school the U.K. and lived in London for a decade in my 20's. I still have family in the London area so I'm here two or three times a year (I'm here as I write actually).

I work as research intensive faculty at UMB and in my free time I sail, hike, bike and anything else outdoors. I'm an avid rugby support (Harlequins and/or Ireland) and adore the 6 nations tournament. I'm also very partial to live music and love Cats Eye in Fells Point.

I think that it. I look forward to getting to know you all
Regards
Jess
Welcome to BE.

We welcome people of all nationalities....so pseudo British will do!

As you are currently in the US...why don't you join us in the US forums?

USA - British Expats

I look forward to seeing you there