Hello

Old Feb 21st 2017, 12:05 am
Just Joined

Blessing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello

I saw this site forum and sounds useful.
I am from Philippines and soon will fly to UK to marry my fiance. I just got my visa few days ago. I just want to share me and my fiance's overwhelming happiness after all the waiting stage, finally I got my visa!
Old Feb 21st 2017, 2:00 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Congrats, good luck and welcome to BE!
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 1:30 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your upcoming nupitals. BE is a great place to mingle with others and to find answers to questions that you have about living in a country other than your home country. Since you will apparently be living in the UK soon, perhaps you might want to have a look about the Moving Back to the UK forum. I understand that you aren't a Brit returning home, but there is a wealth of information there about obtaining / applying for national healthcare, living areas, etc. Here you go: Moving back to the UK - British Expats

Also please have a read of our site rules listed on the tool bar above. Just a few simple rules to set you on a good course for posting and replying to others.

If you have any difficulties with the site, please reach out to one of the several mods that oversee the working of the site. They will be more than happy to assist you.
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 9:44 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary