Hello

Old Aug 16th 2015, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

nas90noel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello

Hi, Recently moved to Carregal do Sal in central Portugal. I have a place right down on the River Mondego which was a holiday home. I'm a vehicle engineer by trade, but have now retired, though still working on my own (older) vehicles. I keep fit through walking/running and working out, once I find a decent local gym! I'm also heavily into off road driving, and my beloved Triumph.
Only real drawback I've found is a lack of entertainment locally. But I moved here from the bright lights of Dubai, so perhaps I'm expecting too much. But it would be nice to get to know any other ex-pats living in the area.
Old Aug 16th 2015, 8:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Hello and welcome to BE.

Do take a look around our Portugal forum. I'm not sure if any of our members are in your area...but you can ask!

Portugal - British Expats

We also have a couple of excellent Middle East forums. The majority of people live in Dubai...so that forum may be of interest to you.

Middle East - British Expats
Old Aug 17th 2015, 9:20 am
Just Joined

nas90noel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello

Thanks for the quick response. I'll try the Portugese site.