Hello!

Old May 2nd 2015, 4:34 am
Just Joined

Nomadgran is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello!

Hello there just to introduce our selves we are both retired living in Malaysia but fancy checking out Goa would welcome any replies as to the why wherefores and hows basically just get wonderlust
Old May 2nd 2015, 4:43 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello!

Originally Posted by Nomadgran
Hello there just to introduce our selves we are both retired living in Malaysia but fancy checking out Goa would welcome any replies as to the why wherefores and hows basically just get wonderlust
Hello there and welcome to BE

I've moved your post to it's own thread so people can say hello

We have a Malaysia section you may want to have a look at - follow the link Malaysia - British Expats - and also a Goa section within the Indian forum - Goa - British Expats ; India - British Expats

Have a look around the different sections of BE, and hopefully you can find some answers. Shout if you need a hand
Old May 2nd 2015, 7:58 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello!

Hello Nomadgran and welcome to the forum

If you are of Indian race, or married to an Indian, I think it's possible to retire there. Apart from that, it is difficult....as I understand it. Unfortunately not quite the same retirement visa system that we have here in Malaysia.

As Old.sparkles says, you may want to fire some questions on the Goa sub-forum on here, and see what answers you get.