Hello

Old Feb 28th 2015, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

gp0897 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello

Hi, I'm hoping to move from the UK sometime this year. Not sure where yet, I'm a teacher so am applying for a few jobs and see where we end up... Currently looking at Bucharest, Malaysia, Vietnam, Kazakhstan...open to other possibilities tho! Reading this forum has been very helpful so far
Old Mar 1st 2015, 10:36 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Hello and welcome to the forum maybe see you over in the Malaysia section of the forum? That's quite a diverse range of countries you are looking at. Is that just down to what is available job wise ?
Old Mar 1st 2015, 11:13 am
Just Joined

gp0897 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello

Hi, thanks for the welcome yes I can see my selection of countries looks a little random... I'm looking for headteacher/head of primary posts and a lot of them ask for previous international experience, which I don't have, so I'm trying hard not to set my sights on one country. I figure I shoud go where the work is then once I have experience I'll maybe have more to choose from next time round. Happy to take advice from those in the know tho!
I'll certainly check out the Malaysia posts on here in the meantime.