Hello

Old Oct 17th 2013, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

dakili is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello

We are moving to NZ on the 20th November. Leave the UK on the 5th and head home via the US.

Excited but also sad. Have used this site for loads of info before now and need to introduce myself. Any way it is me, OH and our 4 yo son.
Old Oct 17th 2013, 4:00 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by dakili
We are moving to NZ on the 20th November. Leave the UK on the 5th and head home via the US.

Excited but also sad. Have used this site for loads of info before now and need to introduce myself. Any way it is me, OH and our 4 yo son.
Hi dakili and welcome

As you say 'heading home' I take it you're a NZ'er?
Old Oct 17th 2013, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Old Sparkles

Yes you are right I am a kiwi returning home with my husband a South African and our son. I have lived in the UK since 1996 so are very sad to be leaving and do consider myself a half expat (I guess). Oh well time for a new adventure.
Old Oct 17th 2013, 4:43 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Old Sparkles

Yes you are right I am a kiwi returning home with my husband a South African and our son. I have lived in the UK since 1996 so are very sad to be leaving and do consider myself a half expat (I guess). Oh well time for a new adventure.
New experiences for your son too

Are you headed North or South?
Old Oct 17th 2013, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

North Island where the family are - but will hope to find jobs in Auckland as after London anywhere else might be too small.
Son will love it I think especially being so near the beach. Well it's what I missed!!
Old Oct 17th 2013, 5:33 pm

North Island where the family are - but will hope to find jobs in Auckland as after London anywhere else might be too small.
Son will love it I think especially being so near the beach. Well it's what I missed!!
Well good luck with the move
Old Oct 18th 2013, 12:56 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi dakili and welcome to the forum
Old Oct 18th 2013, 5:02 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to BE! I see you've found the NZ forum
Old Oct 20th 2013, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

Thanks everyone. Time really going fast now. We fly out on 5th via America so are looking forward to a wee holiday on the way over to just chill for a bit.