Hello

Old Oct 6th 2011, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

LaineyM is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello

Hi there, we have just purchased a house in Alvor, in the Algarve - we haven't moved out full time yet but certainly plan to do so! We have just returned today from our second holiday since purchasing and absolutely love it! We have many questions to be answered so will be on the forum quite a bit! Hope you can all help!
Old Oct 6th 2011, 6:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by LaineyM
Hi there, we have just purchased a house in Alvor, in the Algarve - we haven't moved out full time yet but certainly plan to do so! We have just returned today from our second holiday since purchasing and absolutely love it! We have many questions to be answered so will be on the forum quite a bit! Hope you can all help!
Hi there...welcome to BE.

We have a couple of lively Portugal forms which I see you've already found. The people who post in there are a great bunch...I'm sure they'll be pleased to help answer any questions you may have about life in Portugal.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums please contact one of our concierge members...they will be pleased to point you in the right direction if need be. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact the forum mod...the mod for Portugal is Miztyboy but if he isn't around any mod or admin will be pleased to help.

Please give me a shout if you there is anything I can help you with.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

Thanks jerseygirl - I am sure we will make good use of the site!
Old Oct 8th 2011, 6:22 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, welcome to BE
Old Oct 8th 2011, 7:57 am
Just Joined

Hi bakedbean! Thanks.