Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

looking for work in Canada

looking for work in Canada

Old Feb 5th 2011, 11:40 am
Just Joined

herbert31 is just really niceherbert31 is just really niceherbert31 is just really niceherbert31 is just really niceherbert31 is just really niceherbert31 is just really niceherbert31 is just really niceherbert31 is just really nice
Default looking for work in Canada

hi every one
i have just become a member and i am asking for a bit of help
Q can anyone give me some advise on getting work in canada ( edmonton area ) we have applied for visa's etc but finding it a little bit difficult with not having a job offer ( construction manager / worker )
your help would be great
james
Old Feb 5th 2011, 11:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking for work

Hi James...welcome to BE.

If you're looking for a job you could take a look at the forums in the Working Abroad Section. Other than that the people in our Canada forums may be able to help you. They will certainly help you with questions about the visa process and give you tips and advice on life in Canada.

The BE Wiki is a great source of information...I recommend you take a read through the Canada section.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid and The Aviator are concierges for the Canada forums...they will be act as your BE tour guides to help you find your way around.

For any other questions, problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Feb 5th 2011, 2:39 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking for work

Hi James,

Welcome to BE. I hope you enjoy being part of our community.