hello

Old Oct 23rd 2009, 4:35 am
Just Joined

vapochilled is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hello

Thought I'd post a "hello"
I'm 39 and married to a great a girl from israel, left the Uk in 2003 for the US, had lived and worked abroad extensively prior to that(saudi,south africa,EU).
been in Allentown PA for almost 4 years, Princeton NJ before that.
Have a four year old daughter and a son on the way (feb)
missing the Uk just a little too much these days, perhaps just need a trip back to see family .
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 7:24 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hello

Originally Posted by vapochilled
I'm 39 and married to a great a girl from israel, left the Uk in 2003 for the US, had lived and worked abroad extensively prior to that(saudi,south africa,EU).
missing the Uk just a little too much these days, perhaps just need a trip back to see family .
Welcome to the Forum, If you have any questions or want to chat check out the USA Section
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE Vapo...lots of 'like minded' Brits in the USA forum, come on over and chat
Old Oct 24th 2009, 1:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vapochilled
Hi there and welcome to BE.

There's always someone around to give you a Brit fix when you're feeling a little homesick. Just yell out if you need any help.