Hello

Old Oct 19th 2009, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Welcome & best of luck in your quest to come to BC!

Cheers
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:36 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Hello

Originally Posted by Fruititoots
Yes I did. But the other places are too cold??

To be honest I haven't researched the other places very much (ie not at all) I was just fixated on Vancouver, which I suppose could be to my own detriment??

I should open up shouldn't I??

See, it's good to talk!!

Thanks Biiba.
It sure is
Old Oct 20th 2009, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Fruititoots is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by NessieOggy
http://www.okanaganforum.com/forum/i...ve%20Hello.gif

Welcome & best of luck in your quest to come to BC!

Cheers
Hello and thanks!!
Old Oct 20th 2009, 7:38 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE
Old Oct 20th 2009, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Doomed to be stuck in the West Midlands forever!!!!
Twink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to all

Welcome to BE...