Hello

Old Oct 14th 2009, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

Fruititoots is on a distinguished road
Default Hello

Just joined, not in Canada at the moment but hoping that will change very soon, hence joining this forum as I look for much needed help!

Chat with you soon!!

Thanks.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by Fruititoots
Just joined, not in Canada at the moment but hoping that will change very soon, hence joining this forum as I look for much needed help!

Chat with you soon!!

Thanks.
Hi, will be no use at all cos I´m in Spain but no-one else has come on board yet so let me be the first to welcome you!!! (sure they´ll be along in due course)
Old Oct 14th 2009, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Fruititoots,

A fine screen name is that!

A warm welcome to Expats from Okotoks, Alberta, Canada!

We're sure you will find lots of information and support on this forum. What part of Canada interests you, or is it too early to say?

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Fiona, thanks for reaching out!!

Eamonn & Janet, hello to you too

I'm interested in Vancouver because of the PNP in BC.

I work for a Marriott hotel in London but alas there’s only three Marriot’s in Vancouver, making it very hard to transfer as the ratio of jobs available is very, very low. But I’m hopeful.

I’m willing to relocate to Richmond, Burnaby, Langley and Coquitlam – would even consider Whistler (I’m a city girl!).

Toots
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

What's your line of work at the Marriott?

E&J
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:03 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

And here's me thinking you'd want Vancouver for it being one of the best cities on the west coast (of North America).
Greetings from down the road in Oregon USA.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

Well, yes that goes without saying!!
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Getting There
What's your line of work at the Marriott?

E&J
Night Receptionist, been here a year next month
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fruititoots
Night Receptionist, been here a year next month
I've not read all the detail of this but maybe Alberta also opens itself up as a possibility...
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigra...gentclerk.html

E&J.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

Thanks, unfortunately it's the same olde problem. Finding an employer who would be willing to hire a foreign worker and all the paper work that goes with it.

The Alberta scheme is pretty much the same as Vancouver, except in Van it's nine months then you can apply for the PNP.

PS - If I haven't mentioned it already, I would not need any assistance from prospective employers to relocate! I can get to you, I just need a chance!!
Old Oct 17th 2009, 9:51 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Hello

Hi fruititoots welcome to the forum! (keep wanting to call you Tootifruits lol)
Old Oct 18th 2009, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

Hi!

You can call me Tootifruits that's the name I originally wanted but it was taken. I also go by Toots or Tutifruiti
Old Oct 18th 2009, 9:08 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of

Oh thanks I will then
Old Oct 18th 2009, 9:11 pm
Home Sweet Home

Tutifruti did you know that some of the other provinces have Provincial Nominee Programs or is it specifically Vancouver you want to go to?
Old Oct 19th 2009, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

Yes I did. But the other places are too cold??

To be honest I haven't researched the other places very much (ie not at all) I was just fixated on Vancouver, which I suppose could be to my own detriment??

I should open up shouldn't I??

See, it's good to talk!!

Thanks Biiba.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.