Reload this Page >

Happy Days Here... A Pleasure To Meet You All

Happy Days Here... A Pleasure To Meet You All

Old Oct 22nd 2011, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

mrgoldfinder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Happy Days Here... A Pleasure To Meet You All

Hello...

I'm Happy Days, New to this beautiful forum...

Hopefully, I will find the place I am looking for to get me out of this country. A man can only take so much interference.

I have been a Free Spirit all my life, living where I want, doing as I want, when I want.

I will be moving to Valras Plage, Southern France and Albufiera... Well, why not have 2 homes.

Looking for somewhere to rent in Albufeira first... There's a tree there in the Old Town I want to HUG!

I have several online businesses that will pay for everything and I have all the time in the World.

Enjoy the day my new friends.

Happy Days Goldfinder
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 5:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Days Here... A Pleasure To Meet You All

Hello and welcome to BE.

Many of our members have retired to the Med countries...so you're in good company.

I see you're managing to find your way around the forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website...should you get a little lost. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

For all other problems or concerns please contact a moderator...their names are located at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page. Moderators' names are in bold font.

Please shout out if you require help with anything.
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello and welcome to BE.

Many of our members have retired to the Med countries...so you're in good company.

I see you're managing to find your way around the forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website...should you get a little lost. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

For all other problems or concerns please contact a moderator...their names are located at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page. Moderators' names are in bold font.

Please shout out if you require help with anything.
Thanks, Jerseygirl eh...? I was the first male travel rep at Jersey airport back in '89... I do miss my friends over there.

I ok with forums, a member of a few for years...

Happy G
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 11:23 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Mr Goldfinger.

All the best with your move - and enjoy checking out the Spain, France and Portugal forums - I am sure they will enjoy your chats in there.

Dread - x
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 11:50 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Welcome Mr Goldfinger.

All the best with your move - and enjoy checking out the Spain, France and Portugal forums - I am sure they will enjoy your chats in there.

Dread - x
Thanks Dread... it takes a while before people realize I am not one of Bond's enemy's.

GoldfinDer

I'm enjoying it already

Happy Days
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 7:26 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 9:06 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrgoldfinder
Hello...

I'm Happy Days, New to this beautiful forum...

Hopefully, I will find the place I am looking for to get me out of this country. A man can only take so much interference.

I have been a Free Spirit all my life, living where I want, doing as I want, when I want.

I will be moving to Valras Plage, Southern France and Albufiera... Well, why not have 2 homes.

Looking for somewhere to rent in Albufeira first... There's a tree there in the Old Town I want to HUG!

I have several online businesses that will pay for everything and I have all the time in the World.

Enjoy the day my new friends.

Happy Days Goldfinder
Hi, welcome to the Forum! I live in the north of the Hérault and am wondering why you've chosen Valras Plage to live. Blisteringly hot in the summer and overcrowded, wet and cold in the winter and empty? Or maybe you'll be living there in the spring and autumn?
Come to the France forum to ask about practical issues such as Residence, Taxes, Healthcare, etc... for part-time residents. It's not as simple as that, to have two homes....
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 11:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Thanks Rosemary,

I'm a "Do it" person, if I fancy somewhere I go for it. There are no rules or bosses on my planet. I'm not one for 'living' in one place accumulating masses of electronic junk and stuff that gathers dust. There's a whole world for me to play with.

My 'home' right now is the longest I have ever stayed in one place (8 years) and it's starting to frighten me... I have been here too long. The rent is paid so I may just leave it in my name and get out of here to travel around europe by february...

Happy G
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 11:33 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I notice that you live in Newquay. Are you looking for somewhre similar or do you want a less touristy place, quieter or livelier, views etc, is the weather an important factor to you?.

Rosemary
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 2:26 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the France forum will be here if you need advice.
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 2:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

MrGoldfinder...as this forum is for introductions only...I have moved a couple of your posts out of this thread into a new thread in The Lounge forum here. The Lounge is for general discussions...I look forward to seeing you in there.