Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Greetings from Tennessee

Greetings from Tennessee

Old Jun 20th 2015, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

ddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond repute
Default Greetings from Tennessee

Not a expat but have some local British friends and have traveled to UK a few times. Enjoy hearing what others think of us and the USA. I am a retired Navy Captain, Dentist and Pharmacist. Live a few miles from Lynchburg Tennessee the home of Jack Daniels where I frequently run into bus loads of British tourists. I have lived in several states and have visited all but three. If anyone has any interest in learning more about Tennessee I highly recommend it. Low cost of living, good climate and no income tax. My main hobby is flying and currently have a Vans RV 3 which are very popular in UK and Europe. The Brit I know the best came here over forty years ago simply for the low cost aviation oportunities.
Old Jun 21st 2015, 8:40 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings from Tennessee

Hello and welcome to the forum

You'll find plenty of folks to chat with over in the USA section of the forum. If you haven't yet taken a look, you can follow this link below:
USA - British Expats
Old Jun 21st 2015, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

ddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings from Tennessee

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hello and welcome to the forum

You'll find plenty of folks to chat with over in the USA section of the forum. If you haven't yet taken a look, you can follow this link below:
USA - British Expats
Thanks. That is the part of the site that I discovered first. Hopefully I can occasionally offer some useful information about Tennessee or other areas of the country I have lived in.

JM