Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Greetings and salutations

Greetings and salutations

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

nix-paris is just really nicenix-paris is just really nicenix-paris is just really nicenix-paris is just really nicenix-paris is just really nicenix-paris is just really nicenix-paris is just really nicenix-paris is just really nice
Default Greetings and salutations

Hi!

I'm Nix. Born in Zimbabwe, lived in UK for 10 years, then South Africa for 11 years, then back to the UK for more years and now I'm in Canada. I married a Canadian guy and am currently trying to get my application for Permanent Residency sorted out (headache!!!! ). We'll probably move back to the UK in the not-too-distant future then hopefully back to Africa for a bit.

I'm glad I found this site - exciting!
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 7:25 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings and salutations

Welcome to BE

Sounds like you've moved around a few fun places there
Old Feb 6th 2010, 8:16 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Crikey.

I'm nowhere near any of those place as I moved to New Zealand

Welcome to BE and I hope you have fun cruising the site and posting here.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 8:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nix-paris
Hi!

I'm Nix. Born in Zimbabwe, lived in UK for 10 years, then South Africa for 11 years, then back to the UK for more years and now I'm in Canada. I married a Canadian guy and am currently trying to get my application for Permanent Residency sorted out (headache!!!! ). We'll probably move back to the UK in the not-too-distant future then hopefully back to Africa for a bit.

I'm glad I found this site - exciting!
Welcome to BE.

Wow you have moved around the world haven't you? I usually provide a link the the forum/s a new poster may be interested in but in your case there's too many to choose from. Here is a link to a list of all BE's forums.

Please don't hesitate to shout out if you need assistance navigating your way around the site.