Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Greetings, moving to Vancouver early 2018

Greetings, moving to Vancouver early 2018

Old Oct 30th 2017, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Dave_Pardew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Greetings, moving to Vancouver early 2018

Hello to everyone! My wife and I have received our permanent residency docs for Canada, which we'll get signed and sealed during our trip to Vancouver in December, before moving out permanently to BC in Spring 2018.

I'm new to the site and just wanted to say a big thank you for all the great info and help here, especially regarding shipping personal items
Old Oct 30th 2017, 1:22 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings, moving to Vancouver early 2018

Morning Drew and welcome to BE

Sounds like you have been a lurker on BE for a while. Thank you for stopping at the Welcome Inn to introduce yourself.

I'm sure I don't have to point the way to the BE Canadian forum but here is the link anyway: Canada - British Expats

Please have a read of our site rules linked on the beige header above and have at it.

Again, welcome and congratulations on the start of your adventure in 2018.