Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi all, hoping to relocate from London to Houston soon

Hi all, hoping to relocate from London to Houston soon

Old Oct 29th 2017, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

KingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi all, hoping to relocate from London to Houston soon

Hi all

Been enjoying reading the forum for a good while and finally got around to registering.

I'm due to start the process of moving to Houston from London, after Christmas, been in a long distance relationship, seeing each other for 2 weeks every 2 months with my lady for the last 18 months or so and it's getting serious.

Just popping in here to say "hi". Will no doubt be starting some, how do I threads, on here soon.

Cheers

Charlie
Old Oct 30th 2017, 7:52 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi all, hoping to relocate from London to Houston soon

Hi Charlie and a warm welcome to BE

Exciting times ahead for you! The logistics of a long distance relationship can be tricky to negotiate, but it's certainly 'doable' as so many BE members have demonstrated. Lovely to hear that you have found someone special.

A bit of housekeeping - we ask all new members to please read the site rules, and to contact one of our friendly moderators if they run into any site related problems. Each forum's moderator names can be found in the bottom right hand corner of the page, in bold font.

Good to see that you've found your way to our US forum. I hope you enjoy your time on BE, wishing you the best of luck for the future.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

KingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond reputeKingwoodBrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi all, hoping to relocate from London to Houston soon

Hi spouse of scouse,

Thanks!