Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Greetings from Auckland, New Zealand

Greetings from Auckland, New Zealand

Old Dec 17th 2010, 10:49 am
Just Joined

dolley is just really nicedolley is just really nicedolley is just really nicedolley is just really nicedolley is just really nicedolley is just really nicedolley is just really nicedolley is just really nice
Default Greetings from Auckland, New Zealand

Hiya!

Thought id take the time to introduce myself.

I'm James, from Chichester in the UK. 19, and just moved over from the UK to Auckland, in NZ.

Really loving it so far, much better way of life, and wouldn't go back for the world.

Just on here to meet new people I guess, as it's pretty lonely after a big move!

So howdy!!
Old Dec 17th 2010, 11:20 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings from Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Dolley and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasant duty to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including New Zealans can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Enjoy B.E. and enjoy your new life in New Zealand.

Alistair.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 12:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dolley
Hiya!

Thought id take the time to introduce myself.

I'm James, from Chichester in the UK. 19, and just moved over from the UK to Auckland, in NZ.

Really loving it so far, much better way of life, and wouldn't go back for the world.

Just on here to meet new people I guess, as it's pretty lonely after a big move!

So howdy!!
Hello James...welcome to BE.

I see you've already found your way into our New Zealand forum.

We have a team of concierges who act as tour guides to help new members find their way around the many BE forums. The concierge for the NZ forums is Vitalstatistix...she will be pleased to help you.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah.

Please give a a shout is you need any more help.
Old Dec 20th 2010, 12:50 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya James

I'm sure you will meet lot's of great new friends