Great site

Old Dec 22nd 2009, 1:36 am
Just Joined

janet1964 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Great site

I really enjoy reading the forums on this site, I don't get on here as often as I should but it is great reading the positive messages, I am sorry for the ones who have headed back to England, that your dreams , needs, expectations , or whatever you were running away from ,were not met here in Canada. This is a really good site & for me living here since 2001 I can honestly say I love it here, this is my home & becoming a Canadian citizen was a real special day for me. I am proud to be British & now Canadian, I have been back to England 2 times, 1st time was because I missed family & friends (not the place) I went back there & realized straight away that I wanted to come back here, 2nd trip was nice to go back & see the family again & to take my husband to be with me to meet them all before we got married, then most of them came out here in 2008 for our weeding it was fantastic. I would recommend Canada to anyone to come to & make their home, it is a wonderful place to live & everyone I have met so far has been very helpful & welcoming. If you are thinking about coming here then I would say follow your heart , you will have a great time as long as you don't expect everything all at once. Good luck to anyone immigrating & Merry Christmas to everyone x
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 3:16 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great site

Originally Posted by janet1964
I really enjoy reading the forums on this site, I don't get on here as often as I should but it is great reading the positive messages, I am sorry for the ones who have headed back to England, that your dreams , needs, expectations , or whatever you were running away from ,were not met here in Canada. This is a really good site & for me living here since 2001 I can honestly say I love it here, this is my home & becoming a Canadian citizen was a real special day for me. I am proud to be British & now Canadian, I have been back to England 2 times, 1st time was because I missed family & friends (not the place) I went back there & realized straight away that I wanted to come back here, 2nd trip was nice to go back & see the family again & to take my husband to be with me to meet them all before we got married, then most of them came out here in 2008 for our weeding it was fantastic. I would recommend Canada to anyone to come to & make their home, it is a wonderful place to live & everyone I have met so far has been very helpful & welcoming. If you are thinking about coming here then I would say follow your heart , you will have a great time as long as you don't expect everything all at once. Good luck to anyone immigrating & Merry Christmas to everyone x
Hello and welcome to BE.

I don't think I could live in Ontario. The winters are too long and too cold...most other cities are too far away...there is no direct flight to Manchester.

A Merry Christmas back at you.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 7:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

looks like a nice cheery thread, thought i would just pop in and say hi, welcome and Merry Christmas
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 8:48 pm
Just Joined

janet1964 is an unknown quantity at this point

well Hi nice of you to drop on by

Originally Posted by soapy©
looks like a nice cheery thread, thought i would just pop in and say hi, welcome and Merry Christmas