dave + trace

Old Nov 17th 2009, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

davetrace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default dave + trace

hello everyone this is my 1st time on this site or any other site like this i am currently living and working in mainland spain in the costa blanca guardamar to be exact. i am in the mind to relocate again and move to majorca
the reason behind this is because i am finding life in the mailand is getting a bit stress full as i am trying to set up my own business.
the headaches that arise are quite a hand full
what with translators lawyers forms to fill in and not knowing wheather or not you are being led in the right direction
to be frank and honest the main land is very black and corrupt ya carnt even trust a solicitor sometimes
so i was wondering if the island life of majorca was more easy going and a bit less stress in getting settled and being legal with peace of mind
if you can help i would be greatfully thankfull
Old Nov 17th 2009, 7:44 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dave + trace

Originally Posted by davetrace
hello everyone this is my 1st time on this site or any other site like this i am currently living and working in mainland spain in the costa blanca guardamar to be exact. i am in the mind to relocate again and move to majorca
the reason behind this is because i am finding life in the mailand is getting a bit stress full as i am trying to set up my own business.
what with translators lawyers forms to fill in and not knowing wheather or not you are being led in the right direction
to be frank and honest the main land is very black and corrupt ya carnt even trust a solicitor sometimes
so i was wondering if the island life of majorca was more easy going and a bit less stress in getting settled and being legal with peace of mind
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!
You might get more response if you post in the Spain Forum!
Old Nov 17th 2009, 10:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dave + trace

Originally Posted by davetrace
Welcome to BE. Below is a link to the Spain Forum...you may get a better response to your question there. Yell out if you need any assistance with anything on BE.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75