G'day!

Old Apr 27th 2013, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

Ballinger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default G'day!

Saying hi from Australia

Me and my wife are UK citizens, emigrated to Oz a couple of years ago. We are both in our late 30's and have spent most of our married life travelling and working in various places as we both have skills which are easily transferrable so we've been very lucky.
It's time to think about our next move now. Oz has been good to us but it's time to move on. We are thinking of the USA, ideally the mid-west region. Have read the wiki about visas etc., done lots of research and seems we fit into only one possible category, E2.
Anyway, just saying hi and will probably be posting in the USA forums.
Old Apr 28th 2013, 2:25 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G'day!

Hi there and welcome to the forum

I see you've found the USA section and posting away, so I'll leave you to it. If you get stuck with anything, just shout.

All the best with your plans.