Hi

Old Aug 17th 2017, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

Vanremy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi

Hi

Ive just joined, hoping to share experiences and hear about some!

At the moment I'm in the process of completing a business purchase in the US once I'm successful with my E2 visa.

Fingers crossed!!

Thanks
V
Old Aug 17th 2017, 4:44 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Even though you have found your way to the US forum and have posted, please let me welcome you to the world of the British Expat.

I can tell that you are excited about the possibility of obtaining an E2 visa to live and work in the US for a few years. Hope all goes as you plan.

When you have a moment, please have a read of the site rules linked on the beige header above. It lists our common sense rules to allow our forums to run smoothly.

Good luck with your proposed plans.
Old Aug 19th 2017, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

Vanremy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi

Many thanks Rete