Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

farrell family

farrell family

Old Feb 23rd 2012, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

ellis caley is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile farrell family

Hi all we are looking to move to nz and visiting chch on the 7th of march to meet with a prospective employer,would like to meet up with ex pats to get a insight into the area and way of life
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 8:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: farrell family

Originally Posted by ellis caley
Hi all we are looking to move to nz and visiting chch on the 7th of march to meet with a prospective employer,would like to meet up with ex pats to get a insight into the area and way of life
Welcome to BE.

Why don't you pop over to our New Zealand forums and take a look around?

The link I have given you will take you straight to the main NZ forum. At the top of the page you will see a list of sub-forums. Amongst them is an Introductions Forum and a Meet-ups Forum...I suggest you introduce yourself and then start a new thread in the Meet-ups Forum. We have quite a few members living in the Christchurch area...you may be able to get together with one or two during your visit next month.

Good luck.
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

My son in law is a Kiwi from Dunedin and my daughter and him were married in Christchurch and have many friends there. Things are very hard for the people of Christchurch with tremors every day. So many people are leaving and Christchurch is no longer the city it was. A crying shame. My daughter would never go there to live now because of the ongoing problems. I presume the job you are going for is in the construction industry.
Old Feb 24th 2012, 3:14 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Feb 25th 2012, 12:45 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ellis

I see Jerseygirl has already given you a link to our New Zealand forum which is the place to get to know expats already living and working in the country.
That just leaves me to say welcome to BE and all the best with your plans

Dread - x