Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Expat from Portsmouth

Expat from Portsmouth

Old May 22nd 2011, 11:20 am
Just Joined

pompey87 is just really nicepompey87 is just really nicepompey87 is just really nicepompey87 is just really nicepompey87 is just really nicepompey87 is just really nicepompey87 is just really nicepompey87 is just really nice
Default Expat from Portsmouth

Hi,

I'm Ryan and I am new here in this forum. I came across this site because I was looking for job vacancies and I yhought that this is a very great website for an expat like me. Living here in Abu Dhabi is not easy. I am here for my fiancee. I've been here 3 times and decided to stay here with my fiancee until we get married. I need to get employed so that I can stay here. I thought that this website can help me. I'm 24 years old and I have a diploma in Sports. I can work in sports administration, customer service rep, sales, retail, hospitality jobs in hotels, etc... Anything that I am qualified of. I hope to get a job soon so I can marry my fiancee.

Thanks.
Old May 22nd 2011, 12:30 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expat from Portsmouth

Originally Posted by pompey87
Hi,

I'm Ryan and I am new here in this forum. I came across this site because I was looking for job vacancies and I yhought that this is a very great website for an expat like me. Living here in Abu Dhabi is not easy. I am here for my fiancee. I've been here 3 times and decided to stay here with my fiancee until we get married. I need to get employed so that I can stay here. I thought that this website can help me. I'm 24 years old and I have a diploma in Sports. I can work in sports administration, customer service rep, sales, retail, hospitality jobs in hotels, etc... Anything that I am qualified of. I hope to get a job soon so I can marry my fiancee.

Thanks.
Hello Ryan...welcome to BE and congratulations on your forthcoming marriage.

I'm sorry I can't help you because I live in the US but if you could repost your questions in our Middle East Forums...maybe someone there can help you. There is also an Introduction thread in the Sand Pit...why don't you pop over there and introduce yourself?

If you find yourself a little lost navigating the many BE forums...we have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. The concierge for the Middle East forums is Blue Cat...please contact her if you need any help.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the ME forums are Bob, NorthernLad and rowell.

Please shout out if you need any help...there's usually someone around 24/7 to help out. Good luck.
Old May 22nd 2011, 12:59 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ryam and welcome to the forum from Spain.

I used to travel to Portsmouth to get the ferry to the Isle of Wight and enjoyed staying there for a day or two before crossing. Enjoy yourself researching the sites that Jerseygirl has guided you to.

Rosemary
Old May 22nd 2011, 2:19 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi pompey87,

Welcome to BE. Have a dig around in our Middle East forum and also our Job Offers forum.
Old May 23rd 2011, 10:00 am
Just Joined

pompey87 is just really nicepompey87 is just really nicepompey87 is just really nicepompey87 is just really nicepompey87 is just really nicepompey87 is just really nicepompey87 is just really nicepompey87 is just really nice

Thank you very much for the replies.
Old May 24th 2011, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

madwife2002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I used to live and work in Gosport, and would sometimes travel to St Marys' with a sick baby