Reload this Page >

english couple looking for long time work in dordogne

english couple looking for long time work in dordogne

Old Jun 15th 2013, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

markone33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default english couple looking for long time work in dordogne

Evening all,
My wife and I are looking to move to France and work.we are preferably looking at the dordogne area as we have relatives there.anyone have any ideas?
Old Jun 15th 2013, 10:29 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: english couple looking for long time work in dordogne

Hi Markone

Welcome to BE
I see you have already found your way to our France forum which is the ideal place to chat with others also living and working in the Dordogne area.
Also keep an eye out on the 'Working abroad' section (found on the forum index in the section following all the listed countries)....sometimes things appear in the 'Job Offers' section there.

All the best with the job hunting and the planned move...nice part of the world too

Dread - x
Old Jun 16th 2013, 1:47 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Markone and welcome to the forum
Old Jun 17th 2013, 5:04 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary