Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Ello, ello, ello... Maybe moving to USA

Ello, ello, ello... Maybe moving to USA

Old Jan 14th 2011, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

Engaged is just really niceEngaged is just really niceEngaged is just really niceEngaged is just really niceEngaged is just really niceEngaged is just really niceEngaged is just really niceEngaged is just really nice
Talking Ello, ello, ello... Maybe moving to USA

I have just recently gotten 'engaged' and my fiance is American. Although he will be joining me in the UK after the wedding, we may move over to the States when things are little better... economically speaking
I'm an avid film buff who has a penchant for a good cheese
Hello to you all
Old Jan 14th 2011, 8:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ello, ello, ello...

Originally Posted by Engaged
I have just recently gotten 'engaged' and my fiance is American. Although he will be joining me in the UK after the wedding, we may move over to the States when things are little better... economically speaking
Hello to you all
Welcome to BE and congratulations on your engagement. Have you named the day yet?

If living in the US is in your future I think you'll find our US Forums of interest. If you have any US visa questions we have an excellent US Marriage Based Visa forum. The regulars who frequent that forum will help guide you through the process.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a mod or admin. The mods for the US Immigration forums are Rete, Meauxna, Noorah101, Bob and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums and once again welcome.
Old Jan 15th 2011, 12:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ello, ello, ello...

And 'ello to you as well! Congratulations on your engagement, how exciting! When is the big day?

I see that JG already pointed you in the right direction. Please let me know if I can help you in any way, and welcome to BE!
Old Jan 15th 2011, 2:08 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ello, ello, ello... Maybe moving to USA

Welcome to BE and congratulations on your engagement. I hope you enjoy being part of our community.
Old Jan 15th 2011, 6:40 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Engaged
Hello to you all
Welcome to the Forum, Films wine and Cheese fine combination
Old Jan 15th 2011, 8:51 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and congrats!