Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Diesel Fitter/Mechanic ACT

Diesel Fitter/Mechanic ACT

Old Jan 9th 2011, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

catrinw is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Diesel Fitter/Mechanic ACT

Hi,this is my first thread everyone so please bear with me, here goes!
We are a family of five considering emigrating to ACT.
Does anyone know what the employment opportunities are there for an experienced diesel fitter/mechanic in ACT. (for my husband, plenty of jobs coming up for me, Child Care Coordinator)
I have been on many websites looking for jobs but nothing seems to come up? I would be very greatful for any advice/comments.
Many Thanks
Catrin

Last edited by catrinw; Jan 9th 2011 at 10:35 pm. Reason: left out word
Old Jan 9th 2011, 10:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Diesel Fitter/Mechanic ACT

Originally Posted by catrinw
Hi,this is my first thread everyone so please bear with me, here goes!
We are a family of five considering emigrating to ACT.
Does anyone know what the employment opportunities are there for an experienced diesel fitter/mechanic in ACT. (for my husband, plenty of jobs coming up for me, Child Care Coordinator)
I have been on many websites looking for jobs but nothing seems to come up? I would be very greatful for any advice/comments.
Many Thanks
Catrin
Hello Catrin and welcome to the forum.

Give me a clue....what does ACT stand for?
Old Jan 10th 2011, 7:02 am
Just Joined

catrinw is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Diesel Fitter/Mechanic ACT

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Where is ACT?
Hi, Sorry should have made it clearer, Canberra ACT.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 12:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to BE.

Canberra...thank you. OK now I'll give you a few relevant links to help get you started.

I'm sorry I don't know what the job situation for engineers is like in Australia but if you repost your questions in our Australia Forums...the people who post in there may be able to help you. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum...the Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of useful info in there.

Before you begin posting please take time to read through the Site Rules and any stickied threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact her.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alistairboyle.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 4:26 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi catrinw ,

Welcome to BE.

Our members share their experiences of the migration process with each other and I know that you will find the Australia Immigration forum very useful and you will make some new friends at the same time.

Sue