Costa blanca

Old Jun 7th 2015, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Greensleeves is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Costa blanca

hi we new to this forum, so not sure if this is the right area to post, but we are both in our 60s, and hope to look at the possibility of buying a place on the Costa blanca South, we know from owning a place abroad previously that there are many pitfalls, so we hope to gather some advice from the members of this forum.
Old Jun 7th 2015, 8:17 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa blanca

Hello and welcome to the forum I've split out your post in the Welcome Inn to your own thread.

Thanks for introducing yourself. I see that you've discovered the Spain section of the forum already, and that is really the best place for you to post and chat with others who have made the move to Spain. All the best with your plans