Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Buying in Condado el Alhama

Buying in Condado el Alhama

Old Jan 1st 2017, 7:40 am
Just Joined

Tung Ly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Buying in Condado el Alhama

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a 3 bed, ground floor apartment in the above location.
Can anyone advise on:
If this is a good?
Is the development any good? What is it like?
Should I buy in my sole name with my children on the deeds or in a UK Ltd company?
The agent I'm going to buy through is called murcia golf properties, has anyone had any experience dealing with them?
The property itself, is 55k euros, is this a good price for a 3 bed?
Is there anything specific I should look out for when making my decision whether to buy or not?
Thanks you for reading this thread & I'd appreciate any advice & comments.

Last edited by Tung Ly; Jan 1st 2017 at 8:20 am.
Old Jan 1st 2017, 8:16 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying in Condado el Alhama

Originally Posted by Tung Ly
Hi, I'm thinking of buying a 3 bed, ground floor apartment in the above location.
Can anyone advise on:
If this is a good?
Is the development any good? What is it like?
Should I buy in my sole name with my children on the deeds or in a UK Ltd company?
The agent I'm going to buy through is called murcia golf properties, has anyone had any experience dealing with them?
The property itself, is 55k euros, is this a good price for a 3 bed?
Is there anything specific I should look out for when making my decision whether to buy or not?
Thanks you for reading this thread & I'd appreciate any advice & comments.
Hi again Tung, please see my reply to your previous post. I'd suggest that you combine your two posts regarding purchasing property in Spain, and repost in a new thread on the Spain forum Spain - British Expats
Old Jan 1st 2017, 8:23 am
Just Joined

Tung Ly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Buying in Condado el Alhama

Hi, thanks you for this.
I have just reposted it.