Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving to Back to U.K. with American spouse

Moving to Back to U.K. with American spouse

Old Feb 27th 2018, 1:03 am
Just Joined

Hopeful_immigrant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Back to U.K. with American spouse

So my wife and I are considering moving back to the U.K. to be closer to my family. After reading the requirements it’s seems pretty straight forward but as far as the income requirements will a accepted job offer with an agreed salary above the £18,600 be acceptable?

I want to do everything legal and above board. But can we visit the U.K. and just stay and apply from there or do we face being deported?

Finally, can my mother and father sponsor my wife financially?
Old Feb 27th 2018, 4:11 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Back to U.K. with American spouse

Hi and welcome to BE

This forum for welcoming you to BE. For questions about emigrating to the UK you should be asking your question in the UK Immigration and Spousal Visa forum here:

Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats

Have a read of the site rules and have a go there for answers. Good luck to you and the Mrs.

Site Rules | British Expatriate Community