Reload this Page >

British citizen moving to Lima

British citizen moving to Lima

Old Jul 17th 2017, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

JoeSilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British citizen moving to Lima

Hello
I'm new to this site, I'm travelling to Lima in October to stay with my Puruvian girlfriend. I want to settle there permanently but need some advice about jobs opportunities /working visa's/websites and any other infomation about being a British citizen living in Peru.
I am currently living in Turkey and know how different things are in a foreign country and the pitfalls so any help is much appreciated.
Thankyou in advance
Joe
Old Jul 17th 2017, 9:26 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British citizen moving to Lima

Hi Joe, welcome to BE.

This area is mostly for welcomes and introductions, so the best place for your questions will be the Central and South America forum.

BTW Please take a moment to review the site rules linked in the far right of the yellowish menu bar in the top right of the screen

Last edited by Pulaski; Jul 17th 2017 at 9:29 pm.
Old Jul 18th 2017, 6:25 am
Just Joined

Thankyou
Old Jul 18th 2017, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rough-Guide...+guide+to+peru

That would be a start. Sometimes a book is still a good guide !
Old Jul 18th 2017, 1:49 pm
Just Joined

Thankyou Scot
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

The single most important thing is that you are fluent in Spanish.
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 3:37 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by verystormy
The single most important thing is that you are fluent in Spanish.
In behalf of Joe, I thank you for your contribution. Please note this is the Welcome Inn for new members to introduce themselves.

At the moment Joe is posting his question in the South American forum located here http://britishexpats.com/forum/centr...a-peru-899747/

Perhaps you would like to go there and let him know that he needs to speak Spanish