Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Brit in New York

Brit in New York

Old Jul 13th 2010, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

Cozzer is just really niceCozzer is just really niceCozzer is just really niceCozzer is just really niceCozzer is just really niceCozzer is just really niceCozzer is just really niceCozzer is just really nice
Default Brit in New York

Hi all, it has taken me 6 years to join this site.

Glad to be here
Old Jul 13th 2010, 6:42 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brit in New York

Originally Posted by Cozzer

Glad to be here
Welcome to the Forum Cozzer, Thats some pretty slow typing.

If you get any issues contact one of the forum Management Team
Old Jul 13th 2010, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

Cozzer is just really niceCozzer is just really niceCozzer is just really niceCozzer is just really niceCozzer is just really niceCozzer is just really niceCozzer is just really niceCozzer is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Welcome to the Forum Cozzer, Thats some pretty slow typing.

If you get any issues contact one of the forum Management Team
Thanks for the welcome. i had a hard time deciding on a password.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 7:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to be here
Hi and welcome to BE.

Pretty hot up here in the NY Met area isn't it?

Why don't you pop over and join us in the US Forums? We have a very lively crowd of members who post regularly in there. The link I have given you is to the main US forum...the Trailer Park Forum is for general chit chat.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums please contact one of our concierges...they will be pleased to help you. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and Miss Elui. Although you can contact any mod or admin...there is usually one of us around 24/7. There is at least one moderator assigned to each forum...their names can be found on the bottom right hand side of that forum's index page. Mods' names are written in bold font and concierge's names in standard font.

I look forward to seeing you in the US Forums.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 7:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hi and welcome to BE.

Pretty hot up here in the NY Met area isn't it?

Why don't you pop over and join us in the US Forums? We have a very lively crowd of members who post regularly in there. The link I have given you is to the main US forum...the Trailer Park Forum is for general chit chat.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums please contact one of our concierges...they will be pleased to help you. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and Miss Elui. Although you can contact any mod or admin...there is usually one of us around 24/7. There is at least one moderator assigned to each forum...their names can be found on the bottom right hand side of that forum's index page. Mods' names are written in bold font and concierge's names in standard font.

I look forward to seeing you in the US Forums.
Yes, its stinking hot and muggy!!!

Thanks, ill have a look around your suggestions.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 8:00 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you do not use password for your password!!!Any how......... welcome to the forum.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 8:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, its stinking hot and muggy!!!

Thanks, ill have a look around your suggestions.
One minute it's sunny and the next it's dark and wet...but always steamy.

We have quite a lot of members who live in NYC and even more who live in the NY Met area.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 11:05 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE
Old Jul 14th 2010, 1:00 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cozzer

I see you have been pointed in the right direction to find others in your area so that just leaves me to wish you a warm welcome to BE.
Hope your time here is full of fun

Dread - x