Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Bringing my husband to Texas from Wales

Bringing my husband to Texas from Wales

Old Sep 10th 2012, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

Kristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to all
Default Re: Bringing my husband to Texas from Wales

Originally Posted by MrMuffin
Hiya and welcome! I wanted to say hello and wish you all the best with your plans. I'm curious... did your husband already have a visa or something or was he here as a visitor? I'm curious because Bob the moderator said the process is easy enough... just time consuming. Did you apply under the new family migration rules or does that not apply for some reason? I'm curious because my wife is from New Hampshire in the USA and we're planning to move back to the UK together asap.

Cheers, M
Hi! My husband has no visa other than the regular visitor visa. He's not in the US at the moment. If there are new migration rules I would assume we are applying under those. I'm not aware of any changes because I'm only focusing on what is current.
Old Sep 10th 2012, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kristie999
Hi! My husband has no visa other than the regular visitor visa. He's not in the US at the moment. If there are new migration rules I would assume we are applying under those. I'm not aware of any changes because I'm only focusing on what is current.
Please don't worry. I misread your original post and thought you were talking about migrating into the UK, not the US. My apologies. I have already skulked away with my tail between my legs Good luck to you though!
Old Sep 10th 2012, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Kristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to allKristie999 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MrMuffin
Please don't worry. I misread your original post and thought you were talking about migrating into the UK, not the US. My apologies. I have already skulked away with my tail between my legs Good luck to you though!
\

Ha! No worries!